1508 Apache Avenue
Ashwaubenon, WI 54313
3 Bed, 1.5 Bath, | 1,690 Sq Ft
****1508 Apache Avenue is Leased through May 31st, 2018.****
- Move right in to this exceptionally maintained single family home in a desirable Ashwaubenon Neighborhood.
- Mature trees lining the street and throughout the neighborhood give the feel of a rural setting yet there’s quick and easy access to Hwy 172 and Hwy 41.
- Why live side-by-side in a duplex when you can have the quiet and privacy of a single family home for the same price?
- Close to schools and within walking distance to parks.
- House features gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, cabinets galore and ceramic tile flooring.
- Dinette has built-in china hutch and overlooks a nice deck and totally fenced-in yard that includes an 8×12 storage barn.
- Large living room with large bowed window.
- Basement has finished family room and half bath. Washer and dryer included.
- Large attached 2 stall garage with automatic opener and 2 remotes.
- First month’s rent and security deposit of $1,225 due at signing.
- 12 or 24 month lease.
Credit check required for all signees.
$45 application fee for all signees.
Tenants pay all utilities. Call WPS @ 800-450-7260 for the latest one year history of utility costs.
Pets considered on a case-by-case basis. $35/month pet fee applies.
Contact Info: Jeff at (920)-965-4750 or email to jeff@PremierHomeRentals.net
Directions: take Hwy 172 west to Babcock. Left on Babcock to Apache. Left on Apache to featured home.
***Visit PremierHomeRentals.net regularly as more single family homes may become available throughout 2017***
- 2 Stall Attached Garage
- Backyard Patio
- Central A/C
- Fenced backyard
- Freshly painted and Updated throughout
- Great Location
- Large 2 Stall Attached Garage
- Nicely Finished Basement
- Washer and Dryer Included